Thursday 29 December 2011

Driving Me Crazy

Compared to a lot of people my 20 minute either way commute is pretty short. In spite of the short length, I still have plenty time to get road rage. Lots of road rage. In an attempt to deal with my anger I thought I'd share some of the things that bug me most. If you are guilty of doing any of these things either stop it or stop driving!!

1. Joining the motorway at 20 mph. Do these people not realise how dangerous this is?! The slip road is there for a reason. Use it to build up some speed. This particularly pisses me off when it's someone in a car with a big engine. If my battered Rover 25 can do it your brand new Merc certainly can.

2. Middle lane only drivers... or middle lane only morons as I prefer to call them. You obviously do not understand how motorways work so please stay off of them.

3. People who go in the wrong lanes at big roundabouts. It's on the signs. If you have a driving licence and you can't understand the very clear and simple signs you don't deserve to breathe, let alone drive.

4. People who block the roads for emergency vehicles by freezing in awkward spots. Have some common sense. Are you really helping if you stop so you block the road?! No. So don't do it.

5. People who don't indicate. Indicators are not optional extras on cars, so why do people treat them as if they are?!

I feel quite a lot better after that rant. I should do it more often.

Dr Sunshine xXx

2 comments:

  1. I agree on all those things especially on indicators I just don't understand why people just don't use... no that much effort to do so!! At least people can drive in the UK, in Spain it's even worst :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand how people cope with commuting by car, I'll stick to my bike. But 5 is a real pet hate of mine, when did they become optional....I am now teaching kids that most people don't use them.

    ReplyDelete