Tuesday 6 March 2012

Buried Deep

As per usual it seems like I have so much to do and not enough hours in the day.

I just can never seem to say no when asked to do things and even now, snowed under as I feel, I'm still taking on yet more and more bits and bobs around the hospital.

This week alone I have to write a Journal Club presentation, write a mortality meeting presentation, finally get around to processing the data for audit 1, collect the data for audit 2, start planning the final year OSCE, do a mess shop, plan a mess dinner and find a new car.

I could also do with doing some washing, cleaning my bathroom and having dinner with my Dad at some point.

I shouldn't forget that I also have an actual job to do and revision for this dreaded exam in June.

So much for work being less busy than university...

I'm now at the point where I'm seriously looking forward to July as the student OSCE will be done, my exam will be done, my eportfolio will be done and I can just do my job and otherwise have fun. No doubt I'll find something else to take on.

I was wondering if anyone fancied being my PA for a few months?

Dr Sunshine xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment